Aluminium Bodywork Bolt Race Spec M5 x (0.8mm) x16mm Pack x 10
Perfect for Off-Road Body Panel Bolts & Fork Guards. Manufactured from 7075 Aerospace Grade Aluminium and thread rolled for superior strength.
The External Hex and material used has resulted in a strong Hex Drive that will stand up to repeated use.
They are ultra light weight, look fantastic and above all functional. Unique style offers a wide flange diameter to spread load and prevent the bolt pulling through bodywork plus the head is pre-drilled on the flats for ease of lock wiring.
Length measurement is taken from below the head
|Weight in Gms||12.9000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Flanged Hex Head|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg